Site Network: Home | Morning Mugshots | FRVRT Links | About Moi

GUH!

Hey readers! Sorry for the light posting. Work has been taking up a ton of my time lately, as it always does during the first part of the month, or as I like to call it, that time of the month, because I'm sure that if I got a period twelve times a year... it wouldn't be much better. And I'm sure it would be pretty damn heavy, too.

Anyway, this past week has been insane. There was work, laundry, hanging with friends who I hadn't seen in months, bingo (just kidding!), drinking, the beer bust, designing fliers for a friends business, more laundry, more work, and then... getting to know this cutie patootie:


His name is Christopher. And he's got a snake named Dakota and a gecko named Ducky. We met, oddly enough, on Facebook (we had some mutual friends), and after a month or two of commenting back and forth we finally met last week.

I don't know a ton about him, but what I do know is that he's fun, cute, passionate, and an all around great guy. I just wanted to share a little blurb about this cute little purrrrmkin. Blogging may take a little hit while I get to know him, but I'll try to update daily!

Hope everyone's doing well!

1 comments:

At May 4, 2010 at 1:47 AM Sozo's Blog.com said...

He's adorable. I want one too!!

 

Post a Comment