Site Network: Home | Morning Mugshots | FRVRT Links | About Moi

Well, readers... even after a year and a half of DOING NOTHING on this blog, I'm ready to start blogging again! Will you have me back? Please? PLEASE!? I'm terribly sorry for disappointing those who came here on a daily basis to get their fill of what I have to say. What was the reasoning for such an abrupt, sudden disappearance? 

I'm not going to bore you with all the insane details. But... I will sum it up to just a few things:

1) My blog addy was jacked by GoDaddy.com and they demanded an INSANE amount of money to get it back. This was the start of it all...

2) My job situation changed (for the good... I got promoted!), but the sad part about the promotion was that it was a result of the owners deciding to stick a "For Sale" sign in the front lawn of the apartment community I managed. Sad, sad day. Obviously, I decided to stay with the old company and got transferred up to the corporate office. MAJOR adjustment (I'll post on this later!).

3) I got really, really lazy. And I mean... really lazy. I suppose that's not really a good reason, but I got into a serious habit of becoming addicted to every show on TV. Damn you Netflix and your play instantly awesomeness! 

4) I did some growing up (I seriously think there is a second puberty to life). I'm learning to look at things differently now-a-days. You know, I have one year left in my 20's... and I need to start making some major life decisions. I'll be sharing a lot of those with you all (which I'm very excited about!).

5) Finally... there was beer. Well... there is still beer. In fact, there's beer right now. But it's low-carb beer! Woot!

So there you have it. I know it doesn't seem like much, but when you throw in the mix of life and everything that goes along with that, well... it can get pretty busy. What it all mounts up to is that, months later, when I was ready to start blogging again, I felt like I had missed out on so much there was no point in even trying to catch up. But now, I figure this is just part of the fresh start for me. =)

I'm looking forward to getting back to reading about what's going on all of your lives, in the world, and everything else in between. Please come back often, because I promise there will be lots to read about. Love you all. Missed you all. And I can't wait to hear from you!

- Wes

0 comments:

Post a Comment